FIND THE BEST THERAPISTS AND DIETITIANS
Dr. Neha Pancholi Patel, Psy.D.
Accepting new patients
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Family Therapy, Couples Therapy
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) for OCD
- Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Family Based Treatment (FBT) for Eating Disorders
About Neha Pancholi Patel
Dr. Neha Pancholi Patel is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who is highly specialized in treating adolescents and adults with eating disorders, body image concerns, or disordered eating, anxiety disorders, depression, and strained relationships. Dr. Patel has experience in providing individual, family, and group therapy to both adolescents and adults. She works with clients to decrease their maladaptive behaviors, learn and implement adaptive coping skills, and increase positive interactions between clients and their family members.
Using her experiences (public school systems, private practices, psychiatric hospitals and a group home), Dr. Patel utilizes an empathic and non-judgemental lens to develop both evidence and research based treatment approaches for her clients. She takes great care in first and foremost understanding her clients' perspective(s)/concern(s) and then focusing on developing an individualized plan which meets her clients' needs. Ultimately, Dr. Patel is passionate about collaborating with clients throughout their journey together to ensure clients are empowered to develop a perspective for making a life change.
Dr. Patel received her B.S. in Psychology from Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois. She also received her M.A. and Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University in Washington D.C.
She has worked at the following sites:
- Linden Oaks Hospital- Eating Disorder Inpatient Unit, Naperville, IL.
- Arabella House- Eating Disorder Group Home, Naperville IL.
- Columbia Counseling Center – Private Practice, Columbia, M.D.
Dr. Patel is available to see clients aged 10 and above.
To make an appointment with Dr. Patel, call us today at 571.328.7408, Ext. 0 or contact us via our Contact Form.